Tourist visa for Kazakhstan
A tourist visa is granted for a short-term stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan for the purpose of tourism. Visa holders can attend cultural events, participate in excursions and get acquainted with the country's sights.
More about tourist visa to Kazakhstan
up to 30 days per entry
Foreigners can obtain a B12 visa if they have an invitation from a tourist organization in Kazakhstan. According to the rules, such an invitation is not required for foreigners from among the 48 economically developed and politically stable states when applying for a single entry tourist visa.
containing at least 2 blank pages and valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the visa
expired or fully stamped. When applying for a visa, it is necessary to keep track of your travel history
Visa application form
3.5 x 4.5
Visa fee payment receipt
Paid airline tickets
Hotel check-in voucher
Detailed itinerary of your trip by date
Depending on your nationality, the number and date of the Invitation Letter registered by your sponsor with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan may be required.
A letter of invitation is not required for single entry visas to Kazakhstan for visa categories A3 (official), B1, B3 (business), B10 (private) and B12 (tourist) for citizens of the following countries:
The cover letter submitted by the visa applicant must comply with the following rules to be acceptable:
- The letter must include other details that may be requested by the consulate.
- It should mention the details of the applicant's residence.
- It must mention the person who will cover all expenses during the trip if the applicant is not traveling alone.
- It should mention the relationship of the applicant with fellow travelers if the applicant is not traveling alone.
- It must clearly state the purpose of the applicant's trip. It must include the dates of travel as stated in the invitation or airline reservation.
- It should contain all the details corresponding to the passport details.
The cover letter is the first document the consulate sees. An inappropriate cover letter can also lead to rejection of your visa. It is advisable to contact professionals to draft it.
Why choose Visa-Navigator.com:
We will contact you as soon as possible.