Private visa to Kazakhstan
You can apply for a private visa to Kazakhstan (single entry up to 90 days / multiple entry up to 90 days for each entry within 180 days) if you are:
- A person traveling to Kazakhstan for private purposes;
- A person traveling for funeral or in case of serious illness of a relative (proof of kinship and documents on death/illness must be provided);
- Former citizen of Kazakhstan;
- An adoptive parent traveling to Kazakhstan with their adopted children;
- Foreign spouse and child of ethnic Kazakhs;
- Citizens of countries that do not have a visa-free entry regime with the Republic of Kazakhstan must receive an invitation from the Migration Service of the Ministry of
- Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
More about private visa to Kazakhstan
single-entry - 90 days, multiple-entry - from 180 days to 3 years (stay up to 90 days at each entry)
Up to 90 days per entry
up to 5 working days
What documents do I need to apply for a private visa to Kazakhstan?
valid for at least 3 months after the visa expiration date. The passport must have at least two blank pages
Payment of visa fee
passport sample measuring 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm or 5 x 5 cm
with a visa application addressed to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan
A photocopy of the main page of your passport
Blank return envelope with postage paid stamp
not required if the applicant picks up the passport himself/herself
Each time a visa applicant indicates their place of birth in Kazakhstan, they will be required to provide a Certificate of Loss of Kazakhstani Citizenship with their visa application package, or provide documentary evidence that Kazakhstani citizenship was never acquired. During the approval process for a private visa to Kazakhstan, a citizenship database check will be conducted to determine whether the applicant can continue to hold a Kazakhstani passport. Kazakhstan does not allow dual citizenship and a formal procedure for registering the loss of Kazakh citizenship must be followed if foreign citizenship is acquired. Certain other qualifying criteria may result in the involuntary loss or voluntary renunciation of Kazakhstani citizenship. A private visa is usually granted to former citizens.
Our visa center offers to issue a private visa to Kazakhstan in a short time at a low price. To make an application, fill out a simple online form and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible.
We will contact you as soon as possible.