Visa for Antigua and Barbuda
Do I need a visa to Antigua and Barbuda?
Most citizens of the European Union do not require a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda if the trip is tourist or business. Citizens need to comply with the following conditions:
- the trip must not exceed six months;
- the passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure
- have a return ticket or a ticket to continue the trip
- proof of accommodation (hotel or apartment reservation)
- proof of funds
Countries whose nationals do not require a visa under the conditions listed:
Transit visa to Antigua and Barbuda
Cruise ship visitors will not need a visa if they arrive in Antigua and Barbuda in the morning and leave the same evening.
"Transit" passengers do not need a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda if they have proof of onward travel and do not leave the "international zone" of the airport.
Citizens of the following countries need a transit visa:
Visa on arrival in Antigua and Barbuda:
A visa on arrival is issued to passengers who require a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda under the following conditions:
Conditions for granting a tourist visa on arrival:
- Have valid ones:
- U.S. visa or permanent resident card;
- a Canadian visa or permanent resident card;
- visa or UK resident card;
- a Schengen visa or resident card.
- The purpose of visiting Antigua and Barbuda is for tourist vacation, meeting with friends, relatives.
- Have no residence or employment in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Have a passport valid for at least six months and a re-entry permit if required by the laws of the applicant's country of citizenship.
- Have a return ticket and sufficient funds to reside in Antigua and Barbuda during the stay.
- Not be among the undesirable persons declared by the government of Antigua and Barbuda. Not have an immigration ban. Not be on any other restrictive list.
at the airport of arrival
The tourist visa on arrival does not apply to holders of diplomatic or official passports.
Each passenger requiring a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda pays a fee of US$100 (or equivalent in local currency).
Applications for all types of visas must be submitted online. Our visa center specialists will help you to complete all documents correctly and get your visa as soon as possible.
We will contact you as soon as possible.