The Grand Canyon located at the South Rim in the United States
The USA is a country that offers many holiday opportunities, and every visitor will find something to do here to their liking.

Visa to the USA

Are you dreaming of exploring the United States? Whether you wish to stroll along the bustling streets of New York City, embrace the enchanting landscapes of California, or experience the Southern charm in Texas, a trip to the USA is undoubtedly on every traveler's bucket list. However, before you start this journey, it's crucial to understand the visa requirements for EU citizens and the various types of visas.

For EU citizens, the US government has established a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) that allows certain nationals to travel to the USA without obtaining a traditional visa. Under this program, eligible EU citizens can enjoy short-term visits (usually up to 90 days) for tourism, business, or transit purposes without the need for a visa.

Banner Icon

Visa to USA at

Order online

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP): A Boon for EU Travelers

If you are an EU citizen planning a short-term trip to the U.S., the Visa Waiver Program may be your golden ticket. To qualify for the VWP, you must meet certain requirements, including having a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), a biometric passport, and no immigration violations. ESTA is an online system that verifies travelers before they leave for the United States and determines their eligibility for the VWP program. It is very important to apply for ESTA well in advance of your travel date to avoid any last minute hitches.

Non-Immigrant Visas: Exploring Your Options

While the Visa Waiver Program covers most short-term visits, some EU citizens might have specific purposes that require a different type of visa. In such cases, you will need to apply for a non-immigrant visa at the nearest US embassy or consulate. Here are some common types of non-immigrant visas for EU citizens:

B-1 Business Visa:

If you are heading to the USA for business-related activities, such as attending meetings, conferences, or negotiating contracts, the B-1 visa is your best bet.

B-2 Tourist Visa:

For EU citizens planning to indulge in leisurely activities in the US, such as sightseeing, visiting family or friends, or participating in social events, the B-2 tourist visa is the way to go.

F-1 Student Visa:

If you've been accepted into a US educational institution and plan to pursue a degree or academic program, the F-1 visa is essential for your stay.

J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa:

For EU citizens participating in approved exchange programs, including educational and cultural exchanges, the J-1 visa is your gateway to enriching experiences in the USA.

H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa:

If you've been offered a specialized job in the USA and possess the necessary qualifications, the H-1B visa allows you to work temporarily in the country.

Visa Terms and Duration

Understanding visa conditions and expiration dates is essential to effective travel planning. The visa expiration date, often indicated on the visa stamp by the date "Admit Until," determines the last day you can enter the U.S. on that visa. It is important to note that having a valid visa does not guarantee entry into the U.S.; it only allows you to apply to a port of entry. The final decision on whether you can enter is made by a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer at the port of entry.

In addition, the Duration of Stay, labeled "Duration of Stay" on the I-94 Arrival/Departure Record Card, indicates the allowable period of stay in the U.S. for a particular trip. It is very important to adhere to this period and to avoid overstaying your visa, as this can lead to serious consequences, including denial of U.S. visas in the future.

Our service is ready to assist you in obtaining a visa to the United States

In order to obtain a classic visa to America, in most cases it is necessary to pass an interview at an embassy or consulate. We can offer you assistance in the form of a service to fill out all the necessary documents and schedule an appointment for an interview at the agency closest to your place of residence. In the end, all you have to do is have an in-person interview, but we will do our best to prepare you for it. If you are planning a tourist or business trip to the U.S. of 90 days or less and you are eligible for ESTA, we will quickly process a complete ESTA application for you.

ESTA cost
Learn more
Visa stamp
About ESTA
Learn more
Banner Icon

Visa to the USA with

Order online

Why it is worth choosing the services at

  • we fill out the visa application for you
  • we take care of the administrative formalities
  • we will send you the issued visa
  • we send all important documents as registered mail
  • we are always available by phone (Mon-Fri) for any questions

Have questions about your visa application?

Send us your question and our manager will call you back promptly
Thank you for your message!
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Kind regards, team
An error occurred
Was the page helpful to you?
Rate Like
Rate Dislike
Need more details?
Want to leave feedback or a comment?
Found an error?
Leave a comment 
Thank you, your feedback is important for us!
An error occurred