Electronic visa to St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Kitts and Nevis is a nation located on two islands in the Caribbean Sea, known for its beautiful beaches, rich rainforests and vibrant culture. If you are planning to visit this country this year, it is important to be aware of the visa requirements and online processing procedure.
There are different types of e-visas to St. Kitts and Nevis, depending on the purpose of your trip. Most citizens do not require a visa to visit this country. However, if you are a foreign national and need a visa, you can apply for a short-term e-visa. An e-visa can be obtained by all citizens and nationals of countries that require a visa.
The procedure for obtaining an e-visa for St. Kitts and Nevis is done online. Once the application is submitted, you will be issued a visa confirmation and authorization. When you arrive in St. Kitts and Nevis, you must present the printed authorization to an immigration officer and pay the appropriate visa fee. The electronic visa is issued upon arrival at the airport and can be valid for 30 or 90 days, depending on your choice.
Citizens of the following countries can apply for an electronic visa to enter St. Kitts and Nevis:
Types of electronic visas
Valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
Allows you to enter and leave the country an unlimited number of times.
Valid for single entry. Maximum stay in the country is 30 days.
Citizens of countries that normally require visas to visit St. Kitts and Nevis should consider the following points:
- For short visits, less than 24 hours, entry visas are not required.
- For single entry, the visa is valid for 30 days and the maximum duration of stay is also limited to this period.
- For multiple entries, the visa validity period increases to 90 days and citizens can stay for up to this period.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 2 weeks before the planned date of departure to ensure timely processing of documents.
These rules are important for travelers wishing to visit St. Kitts and Nevis and should be followed to avoid unpleasant situations when entering the country.
St. Kitts and Nevis provides two visa document options for entry: electronic visas and sticker visas. Here are the key differences between the two:
The choice between these visas depends on the applicant's preference and the type of travel.
- The application is submitted online.
- It is necessary to fill in the application form and provide electronic copies of supporting documents.
- The visa fee is paid online using credit or debit cards.
- Once approved, a digital copy of the visa is sent to the applicant's email address.
- The visa can be printed and presented to immigration officials upon arrival in St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Processing time is usually 2-7 business days, depending on the type of visa requested.
- Apply in person at the Embassy or Consulate of St. Kitts and Nevis.
- A paper application form and hard copies of supporting documents are required.
- Payment of the visa fee is made in person at the embassy or consulate, usually by cash or money order.
- Once approved, the visa is attached to the applicant's passport in the form of a sticker.
- The applicant must present their passport with the sticker to immigration officers upon arrival in St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Processing time is usually 5-10 working days, depending on the embassy or consulate where the application is made.
You will need the following documents to apply for an e-visa to St. Kitts and Nevis:
which must be valid for at least six months after the end of your visit
Two color photographs
which contains information about your account, a list of incoming and outgoing transactions, etc.
St. Kitts and Nevis e-visa questions:
What is an e-visa for St. Kitts and Nevis?
This is a visa that can be applied for online for short-term entry into a country for tourism purposes.
Which countries can issue St. Kitts and Nevis e-visa?
Citizens of more than 80 countries, including the USA, Canada, EU countries, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
How long is an e-visa valid for?
It is usually issued for up to 90 days from the date of approval.
How many times can I enter on an e-visa?
A multiple-entry EEV allows entry an unlimited number of times during the validity period.
What documents do I need to apply for an EEV?
Passport, photo, proof of funds, ticket, etc.
Where can I apply for a St. Kitts and Nevis e-visa?
You can apply online. Entrust your trip to St. Kitts and Nevis to professionals! We will do our best to make the e-visa process as smooth and fast as possible for you.
Can I extend my St. Kitts and Nevis e-visa?
No, you cannot extend your e-visa. If you need to stay longer, you will have to apply for a regular visa.
Is it possible to get a job in St. Kitts and Nevis on an e-visa?
No, the e-visa only entitles you to a tourist stay. You need a work visa to work.
Can I travel on a St. Kitts and Nevis e-visa to neighboring islands?
No, the e-visa is only valid in St. Kitts and Nevis. Travel to other islands requires a separate visa.
We will contact you as soon as possible.