Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan
Tourist visa
Get your visa with us and go to conquer the beauty of China!

Tourist visa for China

Always dreamed of taking a unique trip to China during your vacation? If so, a China tourist visa or L visa to China is exactly what you need. This visa is ideal for foreign nationals who wish to visit China on a regular basis. The L visa gives its holder multiple entries into China.

In most cases, foreigners must obtain a visa to travel to China. This is not done at a consulate or embassy, but at the nearest Chinese visa center.

Banner Icon

Difficult to figure it out on your own? We will help you get a visa to China in the shortest possible time at a low price!

apply for a visa

Read more about China tourist visa

Processing time

from 4 working days

How many times can you move in

single, double, multiple

How long can you stay

Up to 90 days per trip

How long is it possible to enter the country

double - up to 6 months, multiple - up to 1 year

Purpose of travel

Individual tourism (not as part of a tourist group), business trips, private visits

The maximum length of stay depends on the purpose of travel and the nationality of the L visa holder.

If your family members live in China and you plan to visit China regularly, you can use the ten-year tourist visa to China. This multiple-entry visa allows you to come and go as often as you like, but no more than 60 days per visit.

Getting this visa will save you a lot of time and money, as you will not have to apply for a new visa each time you travel to China.

To obtain a ten-year tourist visa to China, you need to apply to our visa center. The application process is very similar to that of a standard tourist visa, but you may need to provide additional documents.

What documents do I need to apply for a tourist visa to China?

Travel passport

with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and a minimum of 1 empty spread

Visa application form

on 8 pages

Printed confirmation of online appointment booking

Plan the entire trip in detail

Color photo

passport style

Airline reservations

in both directions

Hotel reservation

Health insurance

all days of stay

Instead of a ticket and hotel reservation, you can attach an invitation letter from a Chinese travel agent or a Chinese citizen.

The invitation letter must contain

  • Information on the person invited
  • Information about the planned trip (purpose, dates, places to be visited, description of the relationship between the invitee and the inviting organization or individual, financial sources to cover expenses),
  • Information about the inviting organization or the identity document of the citizen who has the right to reside in the territory of China.
Banner Icon

Difficult to figure it out on your own? We will help you get a visa to China in the shortest possible time at a low price!

apply for a visa

Have questions about your visa application?

Send us your question and our manager will call you back promptly
Thank you for your message!
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Visa-Navigator.com team
An error occurred
Was the page helpful to you?
Rate Like
Rate Dislike
Need more details?
Want to leave feedback or a comment?
Found an error?
Leave a comment 
Thank you, your feedback is important for us!
An error occurred