Private visa for Belarus
Planning to make a private trip to Belarus to visit your family, friends or acquaintances? To do so, you will need a private visa to Belarus, also known as a visitor visa. Due to the current visa regime of Belarus, foreigners must have a visa.
More information about a private visa to Belarus
single, double, multiple
single-entry, double-entry - 30 or 90 days, multiple-entry - 90 days per year
gatherings with family, friends
What documents do I need to apply for a private visa to Belarus?
having at least two blank pages and valid for at least 90 days after the expected date of departure from the Republic of Belarus
Passport specimen 3.5 x 4.5 cm
Visa application form
in Russian, Belarusian or English, and, with the Consul's consent, in another language used in the country where the Embassy is located.
on travel dates
Confirmation of payment of the state duty
For citizens wishing to stay in the Republic of Belarus for more than 30 days, one of the following documents is required:
- Original of the invitation filled out by a citizen of Belarus, issued by the local office of the Department of Citizenship and Migration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus (sample invitation);
- Certificate of birth in the territory of the modern Republic of Belarus and documents on the change of surname for those born in the territory of the modern Republic of Belarus;
- Original of the invitation filled in by a citizen of Belarus, whose signature is confirmed at the Consular Section of the Embassy (for inviting persons who are not relatives);
- Original invitation filled in by a permanent resident of the Republic of Belarus (invitation for spouses and close relatives - parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren) and documents confirming close kinship, marriage (documents on change of surname) with the inviting person;
- Documents confirming close kinship or marriage with a citizen of Belarus.
Citizens of the European Union who stay in Belarus for no more than 30 days do not need an official invitation to obtain a private visa in the country. It is usually sufficient to provide the name, address and phone number of the visitor, as well as the planned address of residence and the purpose of the visit. For children under 14 years of age, preferential conditions are available for obtaining a private visa to Belarus through us, as no consular fee is charged.
Why choose Visa-Navigator.com:
We will contact you as soon as possible.